The Shooting Club of London caters to members of all levels. Ranging from those looking to learn to shoot, or those who are looking to return to the sport or progress from a novice level up to those who are of intermediate to advanced level and able to book game shooting days. All members receive a one-to-one consultation with a member of the team to work out how they can make the most of their membership. You can find more information about joining on our How to Join page.
All Memberships are £250, we use these categories to help ensure your safety and enjoyment at more challenging events.
Annual renewal is £150 but is free for members who have undertaken at least one paid club event in the year
Reasons to join:
- We do all the organising for you, from private lessons to group practice, we arrange events to improve your shooting.
- Meet like minded people with a growing interest in shooting.
- Improve your shooting and experience base with our range of classes designed for those who want to progress their shooting.
- Meet, socialise and shoot with likeminded individuals at a number of locations across London and beyond.
- Attend a range of specially selected Game shooting days, either as an introduction or to further your experience of game shooting.
- Attend money-cant-buy activities, including private shoots, and behind the scenes visits.
- Access to some of the best and most challenging game shooting in the UK and abroad.
- Socialise with other members across a range of backgrounds, brought together by their interest in shooting.
All members have use of the concierge service, which can arrange tailored instruction, game days, gun and cartridge hire as well as any other request you might have.
All members receive a number of exclusive benefits from our partners and from affiliated companies and locations. Ranging from discounted clothing to discounted lessons, and events, membership with London Shooting Club offers unrivalled rewards for the keen shooter.